Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MysteriousMagic and Cool blogginess

As you may remember from previous blogs, MM is meh bestie on the internet. *I just wanted to say that*

And also, I'd recomend getting a blog, as you can make sure you spread the message across about what it is your subject is ( mine is random really but it's for people my own age and a little older). Ya know, so you won't get people replying as if the were talking about science and stuff, not sure what to say.

I'd recomend it for nearly all ages (maybe not girls of 5 or 8). Once you understand the ground rules, it'll be grand! :)

2 comments:

norah said...

&&& Grizzly is meh bestist fwend on teh internet. =P

Thanks for this, dude. I really appriciate it. If you want, you can make a character for meh story-ness...

Maeve said...

Thanks MM! I'll fink about it...