Saturday, August 22, 2009

Apple Tart

I had apple tart this morning for breakie! It was nice. Er... so yesterday I went to mer friends house. My cousin came too, we had fuun.

Cousin: **climbs up onto roof of shed** Hmm... I'm gonna get down. Ah der are wasps Ehh.
Friend: Just jump down and hope they don't see you.
Cousin: **Jumps down and runs all the way down to the end of the garden**
Me: **takes picture**

I now have a picture of my cousins top on my phone because she ran past me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like to draw, I have these markers but it's really annoying cos black ran out, then my alrernative navy ran out. My red ran out too. Any my light blue is going. But anyway, I like to draw. I'm better at drawing normally but I like drawing Manga. I prefer drawing normally cos it's easier for me!

No comments: