Sunday, February 28, 2010

Part 2

 Alright, I'm back :) I ate dinner, pasta with nice sauce :D

Oh my Dollies! I nearly have had 600 page visits. :) (I have a counter, don't worry, I'm not pshycic)
 Yesterday I went on a sleepover to my Nana's. She likes dolls to, except she likes display dolls, she has one doll. She thinks all of my dolls are very cute ^_^ but that isn't a new discovery.
 Oh yes, and a couple of hours ago I printed out some dolly pictures, I'm hoping to make a collage.

~May

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wowza!! Dinnertime already?? LOL, I just forgot about the time difference. It's 12:52 PM here right now, Mountain Standard Time. Or, the other way would be 13:52. Whatever way you tell time. And your dinner sounded delicious!!!

-Gabrielle

Gabrielle said...

Oh wait a second. that made no sense. I think when I wrote that I meant 12:52. No clue where the 13 came from ..LOL