Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest Post By: Britt Banyon

Hello all you awesome people!

I'm Britt Banyon, and today I shall be guest posting for the ever-lovely Maeve. 

Now you should know that this is my first time guest posting, so please excuse me if this post is suckish. I'm sure I'll improve with experience. ;)

 I volunteered to guest post here at the beginning of August, but it took me until about last week to figure out what I wanted to post about. I realized it should be about me, but not some boring biography type thing. I wouldn't want to bore you. So I decided to talk about one of the many things that inspires me. And for this particular post, I chose eyes. 

Yes, eyes. I know, strange. But they really do inspire me.



  I think the main reason is because that there are no two pairs alike. 


                     

They're all beautiful, and unique.



They all reflect your personality.



They all tell a story.


They all seep with emotion. 


They all inspire me. 

They always have.
__________________________________________________________________________

Want to make my day?
Visit my blog!

Want me to love you forever?
Follow my blog!
(No pressure. :)








No comments: