Saturday, December 19, 2009

On the 6th day before Christmas...

On the 21st day before Christmas I started this song.
On the 20th day before Christmas I woke up at 9:19
On the 19th day before Christmas I made some Christmas cards.
On the 18th day before Christmas I'll tell you about my new blog.
On the 17th day before Christmas I've decided what I'd like.
On the 16th day before Christmas I have to study for a big maths test
On the 15th day before Christmas I think I did okay (on the test!)
On the 14th day before Christmas I wrapped a couple of presents!
On the 13th day before Christmas I attempted to draw Lanie.
On the 12th day before Christmas I was too busy to blog.
On the 11th day before Christmas I have barely any homework.
On the 10th day before Christmas I've finished wrapping presents.
On the 9th day before Christmas I got a Christmas tree
On the 8th day before Christmas I got a kris-kindle present for someone.
On the 7th day before Christmas I got some'or presents to put under the tree.
On the 6th day before Christmas I got some Christmas clothes.

No comments: