(Credit to wikihow for creating these, and credit to the one and only Ellie for telling me to post these)
How to Take Your Teddy Bear on Long Trips
- 1Take your teddy bear out on short car trips first. This will get your bear used to movement, which will decrease the likeliness of him/her getting ill.
- 2Talk to your teddy bear whenever you can. Comfort them, so they know they're safe wherever they go. Cradle them if you can.
- 3Knit, crochet, sew, or buy some clothes suitable for your travel. When you make them, show them to your teddy and see if he/she likes them.
- 4When the day of the journey comes, make sure you pack well. Your teddy needs everything you need. Keep your teddy on your lap as much as possible.
How to Take a Teddy on a VacationTeddy bears love going on vacations. It gives them a break from their normal old routine. Here's how to enjoy a vacation with your fuzzy little angel.
- 1Make sure you are prepared, and you have everything you need. They need clothes, medicine, toiletries and entertainment. If you are going to a cold place, get a scarf, hat, and some other warm clothes. If it's a hot place, pack sunglasses, shorts, and tanks. Also pack teddy hand sanitizer so they don't catch an illness.
- 2Also pack snacks like teddy bear biscuits, candies, goldfish, water, etc. Remember that your teddy will be hungry on the journey. You don't want her/him to starve, do you?
- 3If your teddy gets motion sickness, give them some medicine or some ginger biscuits to nibble on. Ginger reduces dizziness, which is basically motion sickness. Let them nap until they feel better.
- 4Make sure your teddy is buckled nice and tightly on the car/train/plane. Not too tightly, though, you might crush the stuffing out of them.
- 5Sometimes on planes they have movie and game consoles so you can watch a movie or play a game. Even better, you can use your mom or dad's laptop and play games or watch youtube videos (video games:rated G or E movies:rated G or PG ((PG-13 if you must))).
- 6You might want to bring your teddy bear another friend, so they won't get bored or lonely on vacation.
- 7Let your teddy bear sleep a lot, but only from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am. They'll get a good night's sleep and they won't get jet lagged.
- 8When you arrive, let your teddy bear take part in all the activities, otherwise they might feel left out!