Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I had a draft from a few weeks ago, but you know, I decided not to use it.


 Alright, life is good. But you know, not everything is. Imma make a poll asking you if you want good news or bad news first. I'm also planning on using a lot more pictures and making things a little different. Do any of you know where I heart American Girl  got her template? As soon as I've found that out, or found something better I won't be going pro. Hehe, that isn't a threat, but just so all changes go at once. Because you can't have good features but a rubbish website.

Good News!

I've found a book series I really like. It's the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore. He also does a series called Hendersons Boys or something. I've read the 1st two, I have the next one but I want to wait, even a few hours before I touch it.

Not so great news!
poof. I got rid of it. It's personal.






  Erm... Bye. ~May

No comments: