Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellany Monday

This will be my first time doing Miscellany Monday. I may do it a bit more often.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



{1}
Back-Stitching
We have to learn to sew for school because we're making rag dolls! I'm quite excited but I can't seem to get that back-stitching right.

{2}
Treasure
Don't you just treasure those little things? Moments. Or even something you wouldn't have thought about before. What I am trying to say is, I have 2 pencils on my desk. 1 is a HB orange one and the other is a 'Hand Hugger' one in blue. To you that wouldn't matter. You would only see the difference in the shape and colour, I'd be the same if they didn't belong to me. The blue pencil means a lot more to me than HB. Why? Because I got the blue pencil when I was five and it was given to me in junior infants. I have that pencil for 6 years. Can you believe that?

{3}
Nostalgic
That's what I am. Passing through all the classrooms and other rooms in my primary school make me remember stuff that would make me want to cry. I will not be able to face graduation in June.

{4}
Emotion
My teacher was giving out to my class in genral. Even to the people who didn't do a think and it made me upset. I was one of the people who didn't do anything. *sigh* I can't even say I hate the teacher, mildly dislike her which is odd because she's like this everyday.

That's all from me :) I sure hope I did this right. Next time I will have 'more experience'.
     ~May

No comments: