Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crafts {Day 2 of 3}

I am utterly sorry that I didn't get round to posting yesterday! I recieved some amazing things yesterday that I'll post about soon :)

So, today I'll talk about Craft supplies. What I personally think you can't live without in your art box!

Okay, so the basics:
  • Printing paper
  • Glue (Pritt & PVA)
  • Scissors
  • Average pens and pencils
  • Markers, colouring pencils, gel pens etc.
The er... 'fancy' stuff:
  • Colourful papers
  • Old newspaper *not fancy... but whatever*
  • craft foam, felt, stickers etc
  • paper for cards
  • caligraphy pen
  • chalk and charcoal
  • ribbon
 What I think is cool but don't have:

  • buttons
  • crepe paper
  • card stock
:) Sorry, this wasn't the best post in the world but I hope it helped!
~May

No comments: