Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photographer's Week: Interview with Photographer Jeneca

Jeneca is a friend of mine who is really good at photography! I interviewed her a week ago. Here's what she said:

Tell us a bit about yourself and your photography:
 Well, My name is Jeneca, and I enjoy nature photography the best. {You know, getting up close and personal with flowers.}
   I have a Kodak Easyshare M531, and even though my mom thinks I should get a better camera,  I think my camera is good
   enough quality for me. :3 

What was your proudest photography moment?:
 When I randomly took a picture of some lilac after it rained, not excepting any quality, and it turned out to be my BEST photo
   ever. Oh and when I was swinging, the light hit my feet so well... another one of my best photographs. :)


What things, apart from photography interest YOU?
 I am an aspiring writer, a heavy reader, a blogging fanatic, an avid tree climber, a swim-all-day kinda girl, a crocheter,
    and unsuccessful knitter, a person that spends WAY to much time of the computer, but a summery is that I'm a tomboy.

A couple of your favourite photos:
   The foot photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/jenecaz/JenZipPhotography#5601507305734465826
The lilac photo https://picasaweb.google.com/jenecaz/JenZipPhotography#5601739556186074962 
The wild flower https://picasaweb.google.com/jenecaz/ATweenGirlSPencil#5614086101572410290
    The rose flower https://picasaweb.google.com/jenecaz/ATweenGirlSPencil#5613433553029079842

Do you have any tips for viewers?:
 Focus the camera, make sure you have nice lighting and a nice subject. Other than that, no, I have nothing else to say.

If there was one thing and only one thing you could do to improve your photography (as wonderful as it is!) what would it be?
I would LOVE to get a Canon. Like one of the 1,000 dollar ones. Of course, That's not going to happen. Oh course, I can still dream.. ;)

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there's your daily dose of Photography Week! 


No comments: