Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School Starts Tomorrow

As you know from the title, I'm going back to school tomorrow. I've spoken about it before
on this blog but anyway. The point is, I'm looking forward to it.
 Aside from that, now that the Summer Holidays are over, I will not be online as much. You'll see me often, but just. Not as often. I don't plan on 'giving up' any websites though. I'll have less news, less exciting things to post about. The only things I can offer would really be reviews or something. I could write or do some art, but I've made seperate blogs for those things. Shall I combine them? Please tell me what you think. Suggestions would be appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S
illy Bandz will be my Topic for today :P Well basically in the US they seem to be 'all the rage'. So when my friend went there, she bought me some :) So... Yeah. They're pretty cool and they 'almost' instantly go back to their original shape after you take them off. I would post a picture, but I'm lazy. So yeah.

~May

No comments: