Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Recommendy Wednesday!

I'm going to start a thing called 'Recommendy Wednesday' where, basically, you choose one thing to recommend each Wednesday. It could be a CD, a book or even a blog! Just post this button on your post and recommend away!




 Okay, so to start us off I'm going to recommend a website called 'Btemplates.com' basically, it supplies (mainly) free blogger templates that I often use. One of it's features is that it doesn't have a navbar at the top. Although a lot of people would like it, I don't but that's not a problem! Because all you need to do is edit the HTML (or w/e it's called) and find the correct section and the remove it. Ta-daaaa you've got your navbar!  The designs are really nice and suite everyones needs! I would completely recommend Btemplates.com!




~May

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I am going to do this! I linked up. :)