Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just a fun tag I should have done ages ago

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Ruby.


If I were a scent, I’d be Cinnamon.



If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be Converse.



If I were the weather, I would be Sunny.



If I were a facial expression, I'd be a WIDE smile.





If I were a car, I’d be a Mini.



If I were a time of day, morning.



If were a month, I’d be July. (They only had 4th of July pics, but I mean 9TH OF JULY :D)



If I were a place, I'd be AG Place NY :P



If I were a liquid, I’d be A melting ice-pop.



If I were a taste, I’d be sweet. (Gotta love those crispy M&Ms :))

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a... I don't really know, anything that can swim I guess (I can't :P)



If I were a food, I’d be PASTA Mmmmm.



If I were a color, I'd be Purple.



If I were a musical instrument, I would be the guitar. (Yeah, that's a picture of a mini guitar XP)



If I were a flower, I’d be Blue Bells.



If I were a song, I’d be Obla-di Olba-da ~ Paul McCartney



If I were a planet, I’d be the Sun. (If that counts...)



If I were an object, I would be a DOLLY.



If I were a fruit, I'd be Strawberries.



If I were a sound, I’d be laughter.



If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.



~May (What a weird post :P)

No comments: