Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What I think of the new AG stuff (3)

The pet show set is cute, but play value wouldn't last.

Whereas the pet show outfit is dead adorable.

Lovely, but waaaaaaaay over-priced. Again, mah wittle babyy is wearing it <3

The fancy riding outfit is very good. I'd like it if I had a horse.

The 2 in 1 running outfit is just, meehhh. I love the runners, but blue and yellow look TERRIBLE together.

The new basket ball outfit is great. It looks authentic and on the leg of the shorts it says Innerstar University! It also comes with a basket ball and great runners and hair bobbins, definitly worth $30.

Black Cat outfit. SO ADORABLE!!! Did they used to have this outfit before? Or just another cat one?

And finally, the meet outfit. I sure do approve of this. I really like the purpley theme they've got goin' here.

~May

No comments: